9.11.2012

Too Fast....



I cannot believe that our daughter is going to be 1yr old in a couple of weeks! Nothing could have prepared us for how quickly this is all going by. As cliche as it sounds, it feels like just yesterday we were first welcoming her into this world. The moment I caught her as Rachel delivered her in our home, I knew I was in love. The nights I spent rocking her to sleep as her big glassy eyes starred right into my soul as she would touch my face and hum herself to sleep were some of the best memories that I can recall. 

Now, she's at such an amazing level of interaction with us. She's no longer a little baby, and really is becoming a kid. She communicates and learns and grows so much more each day, it's shocking.

Nova Corinne, I do love you with every bit of my heart. You're my best little bud. You're already teaching me so much. I will never be too cool to love you...and I hope you'll do the same.



 I just wish you would slow down already!


love,
Dad





1 comment:

Melissa said...

ugh I'm gonna cry again hahaha - Nova, you are too lovely. I really sincerely hope you and Evey can play together someday, even just once, just to know that you guys got to meet.