8.17.2009

Believe It or Not

So Ripley's Believe It or Not, with the incredible talented Dean Cain,
as seen below:
(lol)

They were doing a piece about a "TV Loving Dog" who apparently is drawn to the TV any time it's on. The dog will sit, watch, and react. I didn't know this stuff was TV material....otherwise I would have sent this picture in a few months back. Little Nina could be a star...

Well, after making that deduction in my head, Nina walked into the living room and took it to another level.

Can't say I could have posed or timed this any better.


Needless to say...."I Believe It!"

4 comments:

lindsey brooke said...

what!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Tharpey said...

WAY!

Karen Batchman said...

That is hillarious!!!!!

Mama PC said...

too funny!

and here's a nickle

you can bring me 3 cents change when you come to see baby lucie :-)